September 23, 2024, 02:18:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My black gyp  (Read 2295 times)
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2012, 02:51:44 pm »

Well i aint no old timer, and dont have alot of experience with breeding, so ill leave your question for the old farts..  Evil

But my concern would be her getting hurt...

Id hate to see her take a nasty hit from one of them big toothies yall always catch, and possibly loose the pups...

With the potential that those pups should have, maybe a nice walk in the park would be enough activity...  Wink  Grin

Lol yeah funny you say that, that boar hog we caught the other day cut her across the throat, glad he had little teeth. It was her first cut ever. She's one of the only ones that usually doesn't get a cut collar.

Shr's only got another week or two of hunting, I won't hunt her once she starts showing

Molly doesnt usually get a cut collar either... It its got any size or fight to it, she wont hardly get close even when the CD gets there...
But once she gets bred, she will probably have a cut collar, vest, 2 garmins, and a cell phone on if i hunt her!!   Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: