September 23, 2024, 12:25:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My black gyp  (Read 2281 times)
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2012, 08:24:22 am »

Put her up... you'll be kicking yourself in the a$$ if something happened to her.

X 20 .....Why would you want to take the risk of losing her and the pups just because of some old timers idea? Bein' as I'm 60 years old, that probably qualifies me as an old timer, or old fart as Trent calls us,  laugh....as long as a pregnant female gets proper exercize, I can see no reason that hunting her hard during her pregnancy would make the pups stronger....makes no sense to me. What you feed her, seems to me, would have much more influence on the strength of her pups than hunting her while she's pregnant. Heck, half of this stuff you hear from 'old timers' is just crap they've heard from some other 'old timer' anyway.....the Lord gave you sense to use during your time here.....so I say use it. If it seems like it's 'not quite right'.....then there's a reason for that....it isn't! Good luck with your pups bud,.....keep us posted.

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: