September 19, 2024, 02:19:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy May Day  (Read 2192 times)
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2012, 08:03:01 pm »

All I am saying its there money to do what they want with it. If its my money I don't plan on sharing. I don't believe that I should have to give up any more money than the man that makes less than me. If you pay 10% than I pay 10%  doesn't matter what are are annual income is. If you take 30% from me and only 10% from you then that ain't fair.

So, as a policy maker...  Grin   Let's say you have some foreign, heavy-hitter of a company express interest into bringing their business to the USA....

... now this is a company that, regardless of how they are taxed, will bring SERIOUS revenue to the U.S. in the form of jobs and the trickle down effect thereof...

As a policy maker...  Grin   You now have a decision to make...  Either, you can look at prospective "company X" and say, "please come to America to do business, where everyone is taxed the same... 30%."     .... at which point, "company X" says "F#CK you.  We'll set up shop in Mexico then."   

... in other words... tax breaks are sometimes a necessity to bring in big business that, otherwise, would do their business elsewhere.

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: