September 19, 2024, 01:27:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Later on tonight... "Tuff man competition gone bad"....  (Read 2152 times)
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2012, 08:52:04 pm »

Beer run, sorry  Grin

Chapter 2: Pre-history...

So, at this point in my life, my wife and I had not really been goin' out on the town that much for maybe the last year... (that's a WHOLE nother' story  WinkShocked Grin)  ... so, the "going's on" of the local hot spots was, at best, a distant memory of what "was" lol....  This particular place we were at was primarily a big pressure cooker of a club... three sides... one side a country bar...  the other side the complete opposite....  Wink Grin  .... and in the middle?   Why, a boxing ring of course  Grin

I had been to this bar many times over the years, had some good times there... was a well known place for it's "patron boxing" which I had engaged in for "fun" in the past HAHA...   

... this night was already seeming to be a good bit more "electric" than our past adventures however, and, for the life of me... I could not figure out why....

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: