September 19, 2024, 01:42:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Later on tonight... "Tuff man competition gone bad"....  (Read 2164 times)
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2012, 09:12:06 pm »

... as I made my "customary" solo "walk around the club" to survey the "sitiation"  Grin(am I the only one that does this?  Grin) .... I noticed the "sign up station" for the "patron boxing".... and so, OF COURSE, I said "why not" and went to write my name down... on a list with NO names...(comin' on 11pm at this point...)

... the women sitting behind the table seemed to be suprised when I mosied up and asked to sign up for a fight... they actually tried to warn me now that I look back on it HAHA... I remember her asking me "have you been drinking?"... to which I says, "yes, a couple beers"....  Grin   .... she stared at me for a couple long seconds and said, "I'm sorry, but you can't fight tonight."   ..... SAY WHAT???   I objected, plead my case, and.... quite reluctantly, she took my name and said "when they call for the fighter's meeting, go to the back to sign the necessary waivers and hear the fight rules... and go drink some water...".     ... this last comment almost made me question the entirety of the situation... but I shrugged it off and went to get another beer  Grin

OK.  Grin  (I was still 100% oblivious at this point to what I had just gotten myself into...)

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: