September 19, 2024, 02:29:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy May Day  (Read 2218 times)
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 06:03:18 pm »

Man... these are HUGE concepts, many of which we the people are not completely privy to the details of.   Big money on a national/international level has the ability to "make it's own rules"... just the way it is.  Unfortunately, we must trust that our government makes the right decisions in this regard, based on the long term benefit for our country... unfortunately, with that much money on the line, there will always be private individuals(federal government) that attempt to steer the ACTUAL government for short term, personal gain... to the demise of our national economy.

The GLARING weakness I see in our current economic state is the LACK OF EQUITY on the streets....  Equity, wealth more specifically, has the transforming effect to keep an economy moving forward(obviously right? Grin)...

So where did our working equity go?   Overseas.

What I keep going back to is the idea of a "wealth based economy"... call it "Buy American" or whatever.... but I see no reason to allow goods made overseas to be imported for sale in the US without substantial taxation (chicken tax) to offset the desire to send jobs out of the country.

I heard a man describe it like this(referring to America's addiction to foreign oil)...  "THE BIGGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN THE HISTORY OF THE CIVILIZED WORLD." 

Every dollar that leaves our shores, is a dollar that could have gone into an American worker's pocket and that WEALTH would be "kept in circulation"....

I have a lot more to say about this, but I need a brain break  Grin   RL, feel free to take over from here  Wink Grin

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: