September 17, 2024, 01:14:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy May Day  (Read 2178 times)
jagdtank
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2012, 12:18:29 pm »

noah, If you don't have something  in the past making you unelectable you need to enter politics. You have a way with words like Reagan did. You cant just waste it on ethd america needs articulate people like you to lead the way............explorer, I've met your kind. Denver co. is full of you spawns of yuppy professors. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Book knowledge can help someone gain wisdom if they first have common sense. but book knowledge mixed with ignorant liberal makes you a jack ass. if you have a simple concept of morality you never will be outdone by supposed intellectualism. the concept of freedom is so simple that one must be brainwashed to not understand its power and rightness. If you are trying to convert conservatives to your side on this. You need mind altering drugs and yuppy professors to hypnotize them daily for years.  use your biggest lies and distortions you can come up with, feel superior and brag to your friends about how smart you are. People who have taken time to savor the tatse of freedom that was given them by god not yuppy communist professers or their political spawns will laugh at you. Not just a chuckle but the deep sometimes silent laughter born of absolute derision for a fools fool. I've savored the taste of freedom, I know its taste. You are sugaring  the stuff your trying to feed us pretty heavy with a sense of fair play to make it more palatable..... But even with all that sugar; to some one who knows what freedom taste like. It still taste like communist @#% and we wont eat it! I'm laughing that laugh now. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: