September 21, 2024, 11:35:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hog Wrasslin' 101....  (Read 2632 times)
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 11:40:03 am »

Ha Noah I know what you mean, but I've never had trouble with them standing back up after I have the front leg and it flipped. The hard part for me is sometimes throwing a big hog and having him get his feet back under him before I can get the front leg pulled back.

In the bumpers hunt w/ Chance we caught all those hogs and only used the bulldog 4 times all weekend. It was something to catch alot of those hogs when they were still being bayed by the cur dogs. It was so hectic, dogs baying hogs everywhere. Guys (chance, his kids, JJ and nick) would come flying in off their horses and we'd get right in there and catch the hog with no dogs caught. Dogs Pulling tail and nuts but no ear. That hog would be flipped and tied so fast. We caught 11 hogs in 45 minutes. Not once did we use the cd and they were all 150-200 hogs. It was some of the most fun and work I've ever had hunting. I wish we has video of it because it was something else
Tony lots of good hands in that competition. Me,Nick ,rowdy and jj had that one boar spinning in that flat with its and goose baying it. The hog ran at jj trying to cut him and caught him by his ears I ran up and leged the hog. Jj had no choice but to catch him.lol it was a great hunt with some top notch hands.

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: