September 27, 2024, 02:32:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Fowl School !!!!  (Read 52743 times)
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2012, 07:24:28 pm »

miles she looks like she is a hatch / grey to me. but if you take a grey cock and breed over a black hen they could come colored like that. one time i bred racey mugs for 15 yrs they were black chickens straight comb had slate leggs. one fall i hatched 1500 out and one came with a bread. never before has this happened. so i called the old man and asked why this pullet came with a beard. he laughed and said one time back yrs ago we won a derby and a guy fighting muff (bearded chcks) won to and he gave him a cock and when he got home he through that bearded cock in with some of the raceymug hens and 20 yrs later i raised one . them raceymugs were still carrying a gean in there blood it was a through back.

if you have the real law greys and joe goud , and you got them straight from those 2 guys then i bet they put a little of ted mclain hatch or sweater mcguineses in them greys, thats why they have green leggs.   back in the 50s an 60s 70s, bill goud,joe goud, ted mclain, mr sweater, mr gavlin , were all bbuddies and they all swap chickens.

if you got yur chickens from some chicken fighter there aint no telling what has been bred in to those chickens now. chicken fighters are always trying to breed the best of the best , them chickens you have do look good, and i bet they hit hard cause of the hatch blood in them.

just remeber dark leggs is power and yellow or pearl is yur speed. and anything peaheaded has orientel in it what i mean is it came from tiland or guam or the filapienes.

just a reminder i personaly dont thank there are any pure breded chickens left, cause somebody put something else in to them to make them better. if there is they are inbred real bad

Monty Bennet
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: