October 25, 2024, 09:37:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hound pictures  (Read 2655 times)
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 09:12:23 pm »

Cheesy
Justen,
is levi still around?   Its too bad anne aint.   Im looking for a female to breed to once i get my pens done, but i want cross some of my bulldogs blood in there then back to copper.  (and copper is the speckled dog, not the red one)

Yeah ole levi is still around give .me a call sometime well go do some hunting the me and codys pups need as much time in the woods as .possible ill pm you my number

Firemedic sure do like that annual dog, that's fine looking dog

Thanks flcurdog,.....she's a good little dog, only weighs about 33 lbs. but she's dependable. She just won't let many people catch her, only lets my buddy and my step daughter and me, so far....I hope to get her over some of that. She and my white dog Belle make a pretty good pair....they do what I want a dog to do and cause me very little worry. I've had her about 4 years and she's gotten better every year.

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: