September 20, 2024, 10:43:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: for my religious friends...  (Read 9599 times)
reatj81
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 04:34:42 pm »

I have always believed in god!  A few years ago when I started going to church on a regular basis, I have gotten closer to God!  I think attending church is like a tune up, we need it to stay strong in Christ!  As a christian it is our duty to share the strength of God with others!   Maby it's in the woods, maby  some of us are good public speakers, it doesn't matter, just share the word!  I do believe most that do believe in God were dragged to church as kids, and as we lost our way in life, we went back to how we were raised and asked God for help!   The single most important thing we can do is to show our children our relationship with God, and hope one day they will follow him....more than likely if my parents hadn't dragged me to church as a kid I would have still never made a shadow in the door of the church!!!    So a big thank you to my parents..... There are deff people that are only Christians on Sunday... So be it, I cannot worry about there relationship, for I am a sinner and have no room to judge others!    God helps me every day, it may not be when or how I want...but his plan is In his time!  As I plant my crop God will help it grow!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: