October 28, 2024, 06:18:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saltydog Catahoulas--doin' it my way  (Read 13136 times)
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2012, 09:17:55 pm »

and since you didnt reply to another question, ill assume your opinion of me is, hard headed, honest and a straight shooter.  thanks  Grin
Moer like another guy who dont know how to pick a dog out of a litter or how to train a dog to hunt the way he wants and blend with his pack to improve his success!

Umm.. Im not going to defend myself, i along with alot of other people asked the man multiple, MULTIPLE times on multiple threads a simple question.  "how his dogs hunted"  Mr MAson was able to answer a question bout another man's dogs that he didnt want to answer himself for what ever his reasons were.  

The bottom line is he came here to market his dogs but didnt want to give any info.  And i called him on it.  Looking back, what do i care, i live a long way away from him and the reality of me getting a dog from him would be slim and none.

Now i will give some advice here since based on your post cound you are fairly new here.  before i called anyone out on here i would A: know how the mods react, especially since you and I have had NO conversation and you just come on out with it.

B:  know who your talking about.  There are a lot of guys and gals here who are very knowledgeable ( wouldnt say im one of them though  Grin)

Oh and welcome to the boards.

Oh and Thanks BA-IV i realize i took it to far but good gosh, didint see the trick question, if anyone took offense I apologize but i think we were all after the same thin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: