September 19, 2024, 10:58:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Hoggers  (Read 17101 times)
TShelly
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2012, 09:34:34 am »

The show was entertaining and i guess thats what they were shooting for. The "big boar" Wink sure looked like he had been tuned up by a real dogger a day or two before. Ears gone and tore up and teeth dubbed.. If that dont tell ya its staged i dont know what..... I am sure the feud is just put on for a story line. He will shove her around a little more until she lines him out real good then they will come together and make daddy proud... Its all for ratings! They dont need to be showing injured dogs though. Sad

10-4 on that.. I couldn't believe that big boar was so torn up. His ears looked like they'd already caught him 5 times. And you could definitely see his teeth had been knocked out. I love it how they make hogs out to be so vicious and deadly. The people on the East coast must be scared to death hogs will one say overrun new York city lol in most clips you can see a high fence in the background..

I agree on Robert being a DB, he wouldn't last a second around our crew. One minute he is screaming for help like a lil bitch and the next he's knockIng girls out of the way. Decent show, funny but definitely portrays us hog hunters in very redneck, hillbilly way

Get ahead dog!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: