September 19, 2024, 10:38:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Hoggers  (Read 17093 times)
DSmith
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2012, 05:32:23 pm »

How much money could they possibly be making for catching hogs?   It seems that this is, and has been, there sole source of income for quite some time, so how much money do they bring in?  Now I know that since they got the TV show, they are getting paid for that, but I'm talking about from the farmers/ranchers.
That last show, they went to a 30 or 40,000 acre ranch and caught about 5 hogs and said they took care of the hog problem and the rancher could finally sleep at night.   Shocked

I'm not knocking the family, realizing the editors are putting together "entertainment" for the rest of the world.  So if someone actually knows them, maybe you can fill us in how they make money.  I hunt a big ranch and don't get paid a penny, sure would be nice to cover some expenses every once in a while.  Undecided 

How many others get paid to catch hogs on other peoples land?  I'd like to hear from those as well.

And the two ladies rock!  Not only are they easy on the eyes, but they can get the job done.  My hats off to 'em!

Floresville, Tx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: