October 19, 2024, 06:42:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!!!  (Read 2423 times)
jsh
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2012, 01:37:59 pm »

Guys I've been on this site for a few years now and have never insulted or had any issues with anyone. I think you are taking my comment way too personal. I do not have a silver spoon hanging out of my mouth or a bank account full of money. Worked for every penny Ive got just like you. I hunt and care for 9 dogs currently. Friday night I got on a rough boar. Tried to save some MONEY and did some field work myself. Evaluated the dog over the weekend and decided to take him to the vet this morning. Guess what, it wasn't in the budget but I will have to work harder this week and pay the bill. It's about responsibility and accountability. Controlling hog populations with dogs is a line of work that will sooner or later require medical attention and in my opinion its our job to be prepared to care for the dogs. I am no animal rights activist, but posts about people getting dogs banged up and not getting proper medical attention will dang sure get them stirred up. Nothing personal towards this guy, just speaking my mind.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: