October 03, 2024, 12:20:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: east texas bloodlines?  (Read 10956 times)
laurendaniel1995
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2012, 08:37:22 am »

well the ones i know of is

Rex womack: he orginally started with some brindle dogs but he got low on them and got a gyp from curtis spivey and that where the yellow came in the gyps name was spanky and she sired his king dog. most of his dogs are cattle dog but one in perticualr went striaght hogs and was too rough for cattle his son owns him and he acts just like his daddy king... the yellow dog that im talking about is named luke. rex calls him king bc he looks and acts just like his daddy.. rex also has the brindle dogs that started with rufus who he got from joe allen hooks male dog and a brindle gyp... he started crossing the brindle with the yellow and got alot of yellow pups right now he has a gyp called lady who is out of his brindle dog jumper. lady is double bred rufus...  rexs line tyically get alittle rough on hogs but he trys to keep them light on the roughness due to working people cattle for the county and doesnt want them to catch unless they really just have to on a rank cow.... his dog has lots of bottem and hardly any quit. they are usaully medium to long range

And I really dont know much about rays dog not enough to post i just know he has some good stock they arnt really rough but the mainly just back up and bay....

from what i understand that alot of people havetold me is that most of the yellows owned by people in huntington/ zavalla area go way back to a guy in zavalla. I really want to know who it is!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: