September 22, 2024, 02:32:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida cur, Cracker cur, Southern Cur, Florida hog hunting in general history?  (Read 51458 times)
crackerc
Alpha Dog

Monkey....gone but never forgotten! RIP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2012, 07:45:15 pm »

Saw this thread pop up again and thought  would post a pic of my pups just to show the Fla cur dogs can be pretty much any color. Unlike a lot of strains of cur dogs (I won't call them breeds) they haven't been breed for a certain color. I have seen Fla cur dogs in about every color you can imagine. Just depends on what was crossed in them and when, and the breeders preferences. I like the ringneck dogs myself, and a lot of the old Fla cur dogs came ringneck and pied (like the spotted pup). You don't see as many nowadays as many people are trying to breed them all a certain color. I have always said I don't think a GOOD dog can be a bad color......unless maybe its blue spotted...... Afro

Pups at one week

Pups at two weeks...they are big for their age but there are only three pups in this litter.

Florida cur dogs for almost half a century....now I know I am old!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: