October 22, 2024, 11:25:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: animal planet at our next bayn  (Read 5632 times)
boarsnesthogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2013, 04:10:51 pm »

i am going to give you guys a little of what our lawyers and theirs have aggreed there will be nothing aired i dont not want aired, boarsnest has full editorial rights legaly they can not show anything we do not wish for them too, also at a bay pis en there r no catch dogs this does not just mean the pitt, terrier, dogo, etc specifically this means all breeds of dogs that catch, if a person is nobay t smart enough to know this they have no business with a dog in a pen, yes bay pens have gotten a bad light because they have been run behind doors like chicken fights instead of the legal livestock activity such as a rodeo that it is, people that hunt woods will always think e dogs r better than any pen dog and vise versa but anybody that has hunted with me knows i got huning dogs, anybody that hapbayd with me will tell u the same of my pen dogs, no matter how u shake it its all in the sport we all love and support on all ends nr just the end ur on is what will keep this sport alive for our kids, we would never do anything to harm the sport that our family lovesr just hoping to put it in a better light and show what it really is not what people think it is. therell be no blood no catch nothing negative in any manner or aspect.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: