October 23, 2024, 05:24:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT KIND OF FEED  (Read 2077 times)
alphabravo
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2013, 12:30:29 am »

I feed The Pride. Orange bag(26/20) and black bag(24/ 16-18) I switch to orange when the dogs are getting too lean, or if I'm about to get into working them or getting a female ready for breeding. I also feed the pride puppy(30/20) to gestating females or nursing females. I feed orange bag to pups( puppy food has too much of everything for fast growing bulldogs) and just supplement calcium. I also fed raw chicken( feet, liver, gizzards,hearts), beef( feet, bones, liver, tripe)pork(feet, liver,snouts and ears, brains when I can find them) fish( gutted whole) and veggies( pumpkin, sweet potatoes,  greens, raw garlic,) and most recently unfiltered apple cider vinegar. granted , they don't eat all of this stuff everyday, but I feed it to them when I can find it cheap. Makes for healthy dogs.

Life's not a bitch,life's a beautiful woman. You just call her a bitch because she won't let you get that p#$$y - Aesop Rock
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: