September 30, 2024, 02:22:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome Weekend- Gator Country Hunt  (Read 10315 times)
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2013, 07:23:46 am »

We entered theses competions to try not to be sorry sports about what all we have posted. Mike im done with the no Barr competions after this year. I will say this I did not stand by the trailer at weigh in I stood away and watched people came to our trailer and was amazed by the real trophies in the trailer. The people just had to see how big this hog was he was a one of a kind. We did not complain we accepted the prize for biggest Barr. We got congratulated on our hunt before we even weighed in. To me it was like we won but didn't get the award by the tournament. Gator country did a good job of entertaining they had alot to look at for the kids. I think gator country could be one of the best tournaments out there if it allowed barrs in the stringer.  The hunt was great. It was another great hunt with good friends. We have some great stories that we will never forget.
One good one is that we had a split bay Mfkennels and Rowdy went together to a bay Rowdy is my 12 year old boy. Neither had a phone so they were separated from us for over two hours we had no clue where they were. I was only imaging what they were into. Both are pretty head strong. We were joking on what they convinced each other to do. Lol  They showed back up in one piece.
Walking over a mile to get to the dogs baying that big Barr was a,nightmare of its own. Then getting him out was no easy chore.
Great people great times.
Congratulations to fat boys on there win.
Congratulations to Cole mcvey for there second place win. Good jobs.
Good to see everyone and meet all the New people at the gatherings.

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: