September 30, 2024, 04:31:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome Weekend- Gator Country Hunt  (Read 10382 times)
Caney Creek Hog Doggers
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2013, 08:21:39 pm »

To all of you who won't enter contest because they don't except barrs!!

I believe that just goes to show how much you need barrs to win a contest. If you cannot go hunting in a spot that does not have barrs and catch real hogs that can compete with everyone else then sell your dogs and Please find another hobby. Stop trying to blame all the ppl who have eliminated barrs from contest, it's not there fault they have real dogs that can compete in a hunt without having to worm there way to the leader boards by catching barrs that naturally should have nuts and weigh alot less. If you think I'm wrong by saying this think again, not everyone has barrs on their hunting spots but I do believe everyone does have boars. So if you don't want to get involved in contest that don't allow barrs then apparently you can't hang with the real hog hunters. Sry to be that harsh but this has been talked about way to much on here. I'm not calling anybody out or trying to make anybody look bad just shedding a little light. These contest are supposed to be so dog and man can compete FAIRLY against other hunters without having to cheat to beat everyone else. If you don't think that is cheating then go rob a store cuz apparently stealing is ok also !!

" When they run we chase em', when they stop we catch em', when they squeal we stick em' "

Colton Baker
(979) 533 -1416
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: