September 30, 2024, 02:37:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome Weekend- Gator Country Hunt  (Read 10363 times)
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2013, 11:12:52 pm »

Not saying it right wrong nothing but most comments on here have been about me me me. So you have hogs to hunt which i understand because people like to shot them eat them and hunt with dogs all of which i love to do. But what about the land owners that the hogs you cut go to and eat there crops destroy the field and take food off of the table. What about those people that the barrs effect are your ambitions to catch hogs for yourself weigh more than the farmer that cant pay the bills because the hogs killed his crops? This is all just questions im interested in everybodies though process here. personally i would kill every hog and never hunt them again if it would help the farmers survive and feed their families bc in the long run they feed me as well.
I will say this. That piece of property you are hunting in point blank if he gave me open range to hunt it there would not be any hogs left on it in 3 months. I hunted it one day took two hogs off with young dogs. I didn't even know anything about that land. The reason I was ask to come hunt that place is because I removed hogs for another rancher friend of his. We cleaned house. I only release where im allowed. Remove where im ask to. I did not release any of those hogs that came out of point blank and i never will do to his request.

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: