September 30, 2024, 04:35:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome Weekend- Gator Country Hunt  (Read 10387 times)
TShelly
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2013, 06:37:14 am »

Internet arguing is hilarious to me. So many people can just sit back and hide behind a screen name and say whatever to stir the pot when they have no business. People get on here and comment on issues that they have no clue about. People that know all of us, know we are genuinely good sportsman that enjoy hog hunting and amazing dog work; & we show it week in and week out by putting lots of hogs in the trailer.

We hunt for the fun. I agree we won't enter anymore tourneys after this year that don't allow Barr hogs. This will be our 4 or 5th year of hunting tournaments. And before that we still hog hunted like crazy, now we just do it because the tournament weekends usually end up some of the best hunts of our life with great friends.

I just hope our experiences have brought the light to people about the problems with excluding any hogs from a tournament.

The best thing about this weekend is we have the 401# Barr on 2 seperate go pro's, its not the best footage but you still get the full experience. we will be able to relive that day for the rest of our lives. Hopefully we'll have the videos put together by the end of the week. Our video chronographer will start working on it tonight

Get ahead dog!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: