September 25, 2024, 07:37:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pistol question?  (Read 2061 times)
bird
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2013, 09:25:55 am »

I've never owned a hi point, but I have shot a few and have several friends that own them. It seems like a luck of the draw, get what you pay for issue with them. For their price, quality control has to be obviously lacking somewhere. Some friends say its the best money they ever spent, and others say they wasted their money. Sounds to me like your taking a chance when buying one.

For me , if my life ever depends on it, I pray I have one of my Glocks within reach. I only have a 19 and 23 right now, but  I've owned a mess of them and never had a hiccup out of any of them. There is a reason the majority of LEO's carry Glocks. They are simple to use and maintain, and they go bang every time you ask them to.  And with a dremel buffer, and a spring change, you can get a really good trigger pull out of them.

I understand that money is an issue, but to me, skimping on a cheap gun would be the same as skimping on some sub par knock off  cut gear for your catch dog. WTO me it just ain't worth takin the chance.

x2 I would much rather rely on my glock any day of the week
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: