October 06, 2024, 03:30:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida cracker curs  (Read 5387 times)
JUNIOR SEFFERN
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2013, 09:36:08 pm »

I don't normally jump on people like that but damn, don't start telling me what I got in them. Yes they were the ones I posted on there and I specifically said I was possibly selling two. Not after this though I would rather shot the best two than to sell them for reasons just like this. Yes Mark sells his dogs cheaper than I listed mine for but these dogs are not of his blood. Not saying anything bad about his dogs at all because I could not have been luckier to have meet him and been able to purchase a dog from him. And she has turned out to be a pretty decent dog. These pups will be grabbing 5th gear by about 6months old and will be hell on wheels after that. For 10 generations back all have been solid cow dogs. This line of dogs has been with my family and close friends for four generations of our families. Most are cowboys, I on the other had chose to be a deputy sheriff. Day working when help was needed. A few of us would have some hog dogs out of every couple litters that our dad's and gran daddy's would let us have. We are a small town that use to be all agriculture and livestock but as we grow older it is being taken up by buildings. There are a select few dogs left out of these old lines of dogs and I just happen to have some of it left. They are not papered up dogs that all look the same. They  are just old school florida cracker curs. And for those that still think that there's is bulldog in this litter, than I guess you just know my dogs better than me and my family.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: