October 06, 2024, 01:22:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else have a bulldog in the twenty pound range?  (Read 8937 times)
dallas22
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2014, 01:11:00 pm »

I seen a small male pitbull today at one of my customers house it was small he told it was 8 months it had to be 25lbs told me he was thinking of letting it go but I just wasnt sure just hate to buy a dog that won't catch.he also had the sister which was just a little bigger . I guess its like box of chocolates u never know what u gonna get .  I guess how do y'all pick your pits?
Always a crap shoot no matter where they come from. I've seen pits out of parents that were great catch dogs have no interest at all. And got them from the pound and they catch rock solid and would go in on the devil himself. Even if you buy a "guaranteed catch dog" from someone else there's always a reason they don't want it anymore.... Then again one mans trash is another mans treasure. Just got to keep trying them till you find one YOU like not wat someone else does
thanks for the advice gonna build a pen then ill start looking for a small pit like the old days dont care for these monster pits or short and fat pits just not what I seen when I was growing up.

IF YOUR DUMB YOU BETTER BE TOUGH!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: