October 03, 2024, 01:32:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are new to the sport please think it through  (Read 4020 times)
easttexasoutlaw33
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2014, 02:48:10 pm »

Easttexasoutlaw I wrote that and sure wasn't bragging. A gentleman asked and I told him as an example. It was at the end of the thread that was not were this thread was heading. I hunted off of mules for years. After some bad experiences riding and some high dollar doctor bills and airvac charges I bought a Polaris. I did not brag at all and was asked and even said there's people with a lot more invested than that. If you can get everything you need for a coupe thousand than you need to be the one bragging not me. The Polaris is also used for farm use. I work out of state alot and when I do get to hunt I don't wont to be chasing mules or working on wore out equipment.

Didn't say it was wrong but I agree as long as you can properly care for your dogs and the land you hunt then how you do the rest is up to you
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: