October 20, 2024, 05:53:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Times a Changing!  (Read 766 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2014, 12:43:08 pm »

Its just ridiculous really.  You know I have permission to a lots of a lots of places around here and I have not hunted on them because others hunt there and tired to be respectfull in that way.  It dont work anymore hell there is people that hunt places I have had for years now  and I have never said a word really because if the owner says they can hunt well they can hunt just the way I looked at it.  It done got old !  So what is good for the goose is good for the gander .  Its not just one place either it several and it just seems to get more and more people as the years go on .  So the hell with it !  If I want to go am going and I aint looking out for the next guy are gonna call him and tell him whats your huntin schedule because I really dont give a chit no more why should I .  I aint gonna listen to no bunch of lieing BS if I got permission and I want to go am going if the other guy dont like it all I can say is tuff chit !  The good ole boy way just dont work no more.  Sure if a man tells me he is gonna hunt that place in the morning and I know it sure I wont go I aint that sorry but if I go out there and somebody shows up and gets pissed all I can say hey I got permission just like  you ,  you wanna call the land owner are what you wanna do .    It just done got old .

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: