October 20, 2024, 02:22:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Times a Changing!  (Read 779 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2014, 01:33:42 pm »

What am saying is this... If I got permission to hunt a place and I drive up and you are hunting it already sure am gonna drive on by am not that sorry to drop dogs on top of somebody that is already hunting.

What I am saying........If I got permission to hunt a place and have had it for years "not no back door ya" you can bet am gonna hunt it .  It dont matter to me no more if you been hunting it 25 yrs .  Which I have permission to hunt a lot of these kinds of places around here and have had it for no telling how long I just aint hunted them out of respect to other hunters but that aint happening with me no more  .  As they say a few bad apples can ruin the whole damn basket well this basket done went SOUR !   Owner says hunt am hunting it at one time are another  !

I have not had any run in's with people this year are any year really because I have respected people but as the years have went on this has gotton worse and worse and now Am done with it .   

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: