October 20, 2024, 07:30:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most let down bays u ever seen  (Read 3330 times)
ChanceandAnita
Catch Dog

Catch-em All..

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 10:46:08 pm »

Had a buddy give me an old rcd we was roading them my little spot dog and the rcd took off into the brush went a ways and started baying the other dogs went to them then heard this sqeal/cry that sounded a lot like a hog so we turned the cd loose was running to the bay and the cd dog was coming back we was like what the heck got to the bay and that old rcd had caught a llama whith the other dogs still baying got in there and it started running at me cut that old dog up pretty bad trying to stomp him finally got him off and the llama came up to me like it was thankful I got the dogs off

Was hunting on the river one night was headed back to the truck when all the togs hit the woods and start barking not really baying they was running around like they was chasing pigglets waited for a minute all the dogs got in one spot but they all quit barking but one so we turned the catch dogs loose head to them get there and they had bayed bout 20 or so aoudad on a cliff the dogs couldn't get to them thankfully
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: