September 21, 2024, 12:38:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: figured its about time  (Read 1145 times)
Southern Trio
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2014, 09:56:40 pm »

Ok here's a few. My yellow dogs a Mountain View cur I've had sense she was a puppy and turned on great just starting to get her into the big woods but she has help me catch hogs that have got out of the pen more then once she has a good nose and im hoping to be a decent strike dog she's pretty gritty and will catch ear evertime win the catch dog gets there or if she can handle it . And the bull dog I found win he was about a month old on one of our propertys he's the best mannered dogs I've got. He's turning into a pretty good catch dog second hog he ever saw was a 80lb boar we jumped he flew past me like a rocket and hamed him then caught ear hog didn't make it over 50yards I was one happy fella  I don't have the best dogs or catch the biggest hogs but have been blessed with some pretty natural dogs most of the hogs are from last september till now and the chevys my other girlfriend love that truck lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: