September 20, 2024, 11:43:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drugies  (Read 2509 times)
Amokabs
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 08:32:41 pm »

I wouldnt think the referances made to "druggies" wouldnt include your father. I think this is meant for the "sorry Azz druggie" that is constantly stealing to support his habit. Since your Dad didnt fall into that category, i wouldnt think they were talking about him. We all have family who definitely fall into the "bad" category, and from just observing human nature for 50+ years, i would think your Father was the exception. He may of wrestled with demons, but he was able to keep them under control to the point where his behavior didnt adversely affect his family nor friends.  That seems to rarely be the case with the majority of the new generation abusers, the meth heads etc,, it's just people here forming opinions from the majority of experiences they have had with "druggies" and to every opinion, there is ALWAYS an exception. Glad for you and your family that your experience was much different than the majority of folks who've dealt with family drug issues.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: