September 20, 2024, 07:03:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: someone hunting places without permission  (Read 1884 times)
b.b.b kennels
Catch Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: April 18, 2014, 09:08:51 am »

Game Camera's always a great idea. Not gonna stand for someone hunting my places but I don't think I'd ever do anything that would risk jail time or getting kicked off the place. Sometimes karma finds a way for you.

For instance, when I first started out I was 12 years old and the only guy around town hunting back then was just a few years older than me and not at all someone to be trusted. I lived right behind a huge field that we planted corn in and a hwy followed the other side of it. Well one night that guy was coming back from hunting a place and saw a bunch of black dots out in that field and instead of waiting the 5 minutes it would of taken for him to call and me to go down there, he opened the box and turned loose every dog he had. Turned out to be a big group of Javelinas and They WRECKED just about everything he had. Felt real bad for the dogs because they hadn't done anything wrong but really wished at the time those cactus rats would've gotten a hold of him.

say what you want about my family or friends but you leave my dog the hell out of this-F.D.R.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: