October 15, 2024, 12:21:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump  (Read 8362 times)
parker49
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2016, 09:27:47 am »

I'm dam sure voting trump  ....... how can anyone vote for someone who will run the death tax up and take over half of what you leave  when you die ....that is  just not exceptable for me ....  I was born poor  poor I've shown pics  of the way I grew  up running an old sawmill cutting fire wood and such and we own quite a bit of property and  ain't  nobody give  us  nothing ..........  she's all about buying votes through social programs and bringing thousands of refuge's and illegals  to change future elections .......this is a last chance  for republicans witch I consider myself just me and I will vote for  who I think will do the best for  people in a righteous way weighing impacts of his actions ...... Donald  may run his mouth but that's words ...he  hasn't  cost people there lives he hasn't laughed about getting a person off  for rapeing charges on a 12  year  old child on tape   ......there's two people one is  so corrupt and has  been for  years  and  years  along with her husband she gets away with criminal acts that me or you would be  in jail for and  people is ...... Donald is a business man he will consult with a round table of people before making any decisions why because that's what a business man does he gets different views then acts ....Hillary is  gonna  do  what she's been doing for the past 40 years how would anyone think she will change she will get worse .....so where's the choice you don't really have  one .....it's Donald....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: