October 15, 2024, 02:28:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump  (Read 8426 times)
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2016, 11:59:08 am »

Charles let me address your statements:

1. 1 person is an easy target and easy kill and easy escape goat for a domestic terrorist title, doing your precious 2A rights no favor, think about before tooting your trump train horn, and for marching against the gov, it takes more than 1 or 2 or 10 or even 100.

2. If you are a scared yellow cat and not willing to stand up for your rights, then just say so.

3. Again, if a person doesnt vote for YOUR candidate, they are wrong, and again, a right not defended is a right lost.

4. Well, its proven that YOU are wrong too. Look back at the "conservative" supposedly voted in presidents. They only had 1 side at heart, their own or their party and could care less about the other party.

5. Its my opinion you scream for your rights but would lay down and coward in a corner than stand and fight them. Again, just my opinion.

1. I never called you a domestic terrorist or implied it, I just simply stated you talk a lot and and make a lot of strong statements for not having done much.

2. Nobody's scared

3. What?Huh? Charles what are you talking about? Where did I ever try and tell anyone who they should vote for? Or that you or anyone else was wrong for voting against him. I just simply stated who I was voting for and why, and I stated a simple mathematical fact. That's all, maybe reading is not your thing.

4. How am I wrong or right when I never said any previous conservatives got it right or wrong you are just making it up as you go.

5. How do you know what I would do? I can tell you I definitely wouldn't cower from you. I don't know you but you sure do insinuate and imply a lot of things you definitely do not know.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: