October 15, 2024, 12:22:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump  (Read 8367 times)
TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2016, 10:48:06 am »

Okay Charles here we go again, I knew when I started this discussion with you it would be an exercise in futility.

3. What?Huh? Charles what are you talking about? Where did I ever try and tell anyone who they should vote for? Or that you or anyone else was wrong for voting against him. I just simply stated who I was voting for and why, and I stated a simple mathematical fact. That's all, maybe reading is not your thing.

Charles: He IS your candidate, not everbody's candidate. Claiming bc i choose not vote again for YOUR candidate, i must be voting for clinton, which again you are as wrong as to boys fornicating with ea other.

Once again Charles nobody said he was everybody's candidate, I think you are beyond help as your reading comprehension skills are terrible.
You obviously do not understand math and statistics either so I am done trying to explain to you when a conservative doesn't vote it is like voting for the opposite party's candidate. Its not an opinion Charles its a statistical fact. So please stop arguing about things you obviously don't understand.

5. How do you know what I would do? I can tell you I definitely wouldn't cower from you. I don't know you but you sure do insinuate and imply a lot of things you definitely do not know.

Charles: Never said from me, reading must not be your strong suit, i said lay down or stand and fight them. Please read before insinuating something yourself.

Actually Charles I was just making sure you know it wouldn't be from you, and also you did not phrase it as a question like you said you did, you said and I quote "Its my opinion you scream for your rights but would lay down and coward in a corner than stand and fight them. Again, just my opinion." so you stated in your opinion I would yell for my rights but I would just lay down and cower. Aint nobody cowering around here big mouth. Obviously writing is not your strong suit as well. 

Charles: A vote for trump or clinton is just postponing the hopefully inevitably internal strife and economic collapse.

Maybe so, but in the meantime I will vote against the candidate and party who I feel will take more of my rights first. Vote for Hillary Charles I don't care it is your right to vote for who you want.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: