September 27, 2024, 07:36:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pressured hogs  (Read 750 times)
HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2024, 09:08:03 am »

Pressured hogs,,,   LOL>> Man,, i dont know where none is at that aint these days..  If anyone has em I will definitely pay the gas to get us there and dinner to eat while we hunt..
Of course Im saying all this sarcastically and I know what you mean when you have to deal with this problem ...  I hate it for me and my son because he wont never see again what I was raised and saw when it comes to hogs baying and not runnning for hells half acre...

Just this past weekend we caught one and it was 32 miles on the dog collars when we got back to the camp...  And we left from the camp to go across the road on our lease directly..  So now I know how many miles I can get to a tank of gas in my honda rancher cause it was almost empty when I got back to the camp..  LOL...

Fast track speed is a key factor,, BUT I will also say in bad cutovers with briars that will cut your clothes off ,, Unending bottom in a dog is needed also... Believe one thing ,, hogs know to run because the dogs that run em just 30 min they have got away from...

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: