September 27, 2024, 08:21:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunt with Slim’s crew  (Read 235 times)
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2024, 10:49:29 pm »

Thanks for the kind words Slim. No need to be embarrassed about Sketch. Her mind and her body just aren’t on the same page. That happens to us all if we live long enough. As for the rest of your dogs, they are very young. If they had out done my dogs I would have to rethink what I have as your dogs don’t have near the experience. Mine are seasoned dogs and yours didn’t lack hustle. I don’t try to help everybody, just the people that show me they want help. I by no means know it all. I just try and share what has worked for me. You guys were all humble and weren’t prideful. I hope Deputy Dawg and I were able to provide some helpful feedback.

The pups name is King. He is out of Reba who is a littermate sister to Deputy Dawg’s Moon gyp. His daddy is Ken who is a littermate to my Ava gyp. I hope he turns out. I think he will. He liked a hog since he was a little fella. I would have to pick him up and carry him away to make him quit baying.

That Cardi gyp won me over. She’s a real level headed dog and for sure easy to look at. Hopefully she’ll have a barrel full of pups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: