October 20, 2024, 03:13:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Matt- Owens Cur dogs  (Read 5953 times)
skoalbandett
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2009, 05:02:39 pm »

LOL.. Na... we probably aint gona tag em with no sir name.. they just dogs..  Smiley    
Registration !!! wow man,  you know I think that is a dirty word..   Cheesy  The versatile deal I know you are speaking about. I'll leave that to dog peddlers and puppy mills.. 
But Ya know, the registration deal on these dogs and a few more fellers dogs is not impossible and might happen some day after several years of talking  back and forth along some possible changes on his end. I always have and really would like to  help and support John  if that is possible, he is a fine man.
  John Wayne, has and has had most of our pedigrees over the years for several reasons. One is so he could register some of the pups he , his son in law and his son Jeff  have gotten from us and for the times they bred some gyps to these dogs.  I understand that he wanted to talk and have a meeting wtih us, Ben Jordan, Clue, Camp and some of the other guys at the dog trials about it this weekend but I reckon thats been put off due to more rain than they can handle up there.
 He can't do much about the past but hopefully he can and will do some things in the future but needs help doin it, so we'll see what happens. Trust me, He knows first hand what the hang ups are for some of us. I do know for a fact, several dogs have been turned down for registry lately in the Southern Black Mouth Cur registry!! That is dang sure a start !!
The plott feller, I am not sure what all is going on with him, but my gut tells me something aint exactly peachy. He;s hunted a couple times in the last couple months and didnt say much of anything  about any problem and I didnt ask. I just look at it t his way, I have enjoyed him, but either he shows up or he dont and if he has a problem, spit it out or don't. He has said he is busy at his new Bar, that very well may be what it is, I  honestly do not know.  But I do know, you can't train a dog on a chain to hunt no matter what the reason he's tied up.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 05:07:17 pm by skoalbandett » Logged

Daddy always said, Listen with ya eyes because  your ears will lie to ya..
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: