October 28, 2024, 05:38:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: blue pit bulls  (Read 6107 times)
ETHHunters
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 08:09:26 am »

As Underdog and BeeJay said, "gameness" cannot be taught. What's more, there is no legal way to prove a dog game. Historical definition of "game": A dog who chooses to continue, even when given the opportunity to quit, when it's getting it's azz handed to him.

There no way a dog can be proven "game" (at least in the historical sence) by hunting hogs...

To those true APBT fanciers...the blues are known as "bluffs"....as in not a gamebred dog (or not a true APBT).
I dont understand. Unless that definition is only referring to dog dighting. Looks to me a dog caught on a hog and holds on until hes dead or hurt so seriously he may never catch again fit that description very close. I had one that caught a hog when I pulled him off his jaw was broke all he had to hold with on the bottom was one k9 and he never did let go and he took some major abuse. To me that fits your desciption of game to a T.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: