October 28, 2024, 05:25:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: blue pit bulls  (Read 6090 times)
jeffeasttx
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2009, 10:02:07 am »

Well i have found this post pretty interesting. I do understand where people are talking about breeding game dogs, and not wanting a pretty dog. I want and will only keep a jam up catch dog, with that being said if he was the best catch dog in the world, if my 2 yo little girl can't go out there and feed him i won't have him, i don't care what color or bloodline he came from. Like i posted before, i have a blue and white male pit, and a blue female pit, i have never had any problems out of these dogs letting go, quitting or anything. I bought the blue female (coco) off of this website, i was a little worried when i bought her since she hasn't ever really been cut. The first week i took her hunting we caught 5 hogs and had her cut on 4 of them, and never once did she let go, or even attempt to want to quit. SHe found one hog by herself. So i don't care weither the dogs are blue, red, black, orange or grey, as long as they have what it takes to live in my hard and catch hogs for me i will take them.

TDHA MEMBER
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: