June 25, 2024, 09:15:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: F.m. Roads  (Read 162 times)
Sackett
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2024, 09:50:51 am »

After a Long night of rigging and checkin water holes I called it a night. By the time I was headed home the wind changed and I decided I’d ease down a fm road that goes right between a high fence place and a low fence place I have to hunt. On the high fence side they built the high fence 10ft in their property line and left the barbed wire and brush near the fm road and the low fence side had the wind blowing in my passenger window bout 6mph. In the brake light and reflection of the sign making a sharp S curve to the left I seen a line of dog noses hanging out the box. All hell broke loose and I made my mind up it’s late and a dry run wasn’t on my agenda so I hopped out and dropped the tailgate and sent the dogs. All running back down the road and cutting a hard left into the low fence side and not 1 minute later they jumped him and the race was on, he cut across the road where it makes the S curve and was hemmed up between the high fence and low fence. I had 2 dogs with him in the middle of the fences and 2 outside once I got there with catch dog on lead. Fence line was growed up and that’s all that could get in there with him. Tossed the pocket rocket over the fence and the battle was on. This hog was ear notched but still had his man hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2024, 11:37:34 am »

Man, that's some teeth!
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2024, 01:54:09 pm »

Nice hog. Sounds like he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2024, 03:04:09 pm »

Real good hog.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
Hollowpoint
Strike Dog

View Profile