October 27, 2024, 09:23:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thought yall might enjoy this...  (Read 533 times)
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2009, 09:54:20 am »

I got these qoutes emailed to me, some of yall might have already seen them but these were my favorites......

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perserverance, and to turn around three times before lying down. -Robert Benchley

Last ones a hoot!!!! Grin
Feel free to add your favorites or good ones you've heard, made up, or like.. this should make for an interesting thread....

"pain is just fear leavin the body"
TDHA member/TLGDA supporter
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Victor Dealer/Promoter
bayinman
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 11:17:15 am »

at a local sale barn in New Mexico about 20 years ago heard an old timer tell another, iv only had one good horse, one good dog and one good women in my life, wont find another!!! with a 5 minute pause the other old timer finally said back    "naw" and then another pause       "there are too many horses,too many, dogs, and too many women now days not to have more than just one good one"!! another pause    and the first replied    "yeah"!!

and then a sears repair man quoted this  " a dog is a best mans friend"!!!!   got to love this one  !

its bayin time!@!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: