September 28, 2024, 07:14:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear Tree and Shrub for fleas?  (Read 11335 times)
RisingSunT
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2010, 10:11:07 am »

Went to the local feed store today and bought a bottle of "Dominion Tree & Shrub" for $16. The owner of the store said that she has never sold a bottle of this stuff to anyone who actually intended on putting it on a tree or shrub!

Thanks guys for the info.

AKA: JeffT on some other forums.
realtree25
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2010, 08:53:52 pm »

Couldnt get the tree and shrub but they had bayer insect and pest. has the same ingredient but only.97% instead of 1.47% will this work and how should I use it?

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
de_moon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2010, 06:43:40 pm »

Yeah it will work.  Considering the % of active ingredient, I would use about 1.5 times the recommended dosage as the one that is 1.47%.  Looks like the "recommended" dosage varies quite a bit from the guys using it.  Its always best with that kind of stuff to use the least amount while still maximizing results.  Maybe I'm weird, but I have treated the ground & vegitation in and around my kennels and I don't have any fleas in the area.  By treating the dog, you are likely to keep fleas off your dog for a while, but by treating the ground, I feel like you will relocate the fleas away from where your dogs are for a longer period of time.  Maybe try both??
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: