October 05, 2024, 01:21:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: gone thanks  (Read 352 times)
rjohnson
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2011, 12:49:17 pm »

I have a 15 mnth old gyp her dad was a big red bmc looked like a florida cur he would work cows or hunt hogs.  He was a one man show he would find the hogs bayem when u or help arrived he would catchem no matter how big. mother was bmc red bone cross long range was semi open could find a hog as good as any gyp ever seen would roll out and keep finding them.  Thought the male would take the trail bark out but didnt on her did on all the males.  She hunts good has found several pigs will roll out like her momma but shes semi open THATS the only reason she would ever be for sale.  You could make her into a cow dog she likes em shouldnt go to em have her broke from em wouldnt be hard to get her started again.  Had some trouble with her and coyotes think i got that took care of been workin her in bay pen some with a pup of mine but she hasnt been to woods in a while.  $200.00  903 563 5349  email is rjfarms@peoplescom.net only check email at night
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:39:34 pm by rjohnson » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: