October 24, 2024, 05:23:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Couple of Thank you's  (Read 525 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2012, 08:50:25 pm »

Want to say thank you to a couple of guys that make knife's.  One of them is Way Out West that is here on the board a old bulldog buddy.  He shocked me when he handed me this knife had no ideal he was going to do what he did the knife comes with a full leather tanned holster with my intials on it .  This sucker will make the hairs fly off your arm as sharp of a knife as I have seen and a big'en .  Thanks Joel what a gift.

From WayOutWest

Want to say thank you from DARDEN here on the board another surprise .  He come and got two lacy pups and I gave him a Horn x Penny pup.  He told me he made knife's and he was going to make me one and give it to me when he came and got the pups well he came today and handed me this knife .  Its a gooden boy if you can't stick'em you can dang sure beat them to death with it what a knife !  Thanks man and I hope you enjoy the pups.

From DARDEN

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
ROCKIN ROO HOG DOGS
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 09:04:32 pm »

Knives always seem to hold a lot of sentimental value when somebody gives you one,those are both beautiful and im sure you will treasure them forever,dont be scared to get a little blood on them jim!

Quote from the great Will Rogers:
"If there are no dogs in heaven,when i die i want to go where they went"
TK0707
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 09:35:38 pm »

Jimmy you don't need no knife you are like me and just ugly them to death. lol but they are pretty knives to pretty for you
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 09:38:07 pm »

Now those are some sure nuff good lookin stickers!!
North Cedar Creek Ranch
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 09:51:29 pm »

Nice, im sure you will get some good use out of them.
DARDEN
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 11:36:34 pm »

Jimmy i have got to say thank you. You have been more than a stand up straight shooter the entire time from when we talked when you first thought of breeding the dogs. I have high hopes for all 3 of em. As for the knife i hope it works out and you enjoy it. Make sure you send me a picture of the first hog you use it on. haha Thanks for everything! Straight shooting honest person the entire time. We will be in touch set up a hunt and chase some ol boar hogs down.

Go Ahead Then.
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 09:57:17 am »

Jimmy I hope you get a lot of use out of that knife. Sorry we didn't get out while I was there but I understand with your age and all.  LOL  Next time you see ol Jody just backhand him and stomp him as a certain picture of you showed up on my facebook page. Nuff said!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: