October 04, 2024, 06:22:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rednose pit family dog /catchdog  (Read 475 times)
cash
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2012, 05:47:10 pm »

ive got a 2 yr old  red nose pit hes a great dog hes housetrained but hasnt been in the house in bout three months cause he so big he sitd and plays fetch and loves to play with the water hose he has caught about fifteen to twenty hogs catches good i got rid of everything a lil over a month ago and was going to keep him but we have a crew house were im working and one of the hands wives is scared of pits so i cant bring him up here and my dad is tired of taking care of him so i really need to get rid of him asap the dog is in carthage texas but i work in pampa texas so if your anywhere in between i could meet you with him i go home for a week next week and then ill be headed back to pampa i want two hundred for him or i would be willing to trade for a small breed inside dog like a rat terrier or jack russell or a min pin my number is 9036924375 i can email pics you can call or text me anytime cashcolle@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: