October 25, 2024, 06:31:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling all my dogs and taking a break for awhile  (Read 781 times)
Cray10
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2012, 11:58:19 am »

I have a few dogs I'm goin to sell I really don't want to but I'm goin to just take a break and start over later on.
1. Black and tan gyp she is reg. cat a lil over a yr old goes  out with older dogs but has also started goin on her own using her nose and Huntin has found me one hog so far will get gritty and stop a runner- 350
2. Good help dog ybmc gyp about 2 I raised her and she will go out in fresh sign and hunt has found me a few hogs and she is also gritty and will be caught with the catch dog every time- 325
3 leopard cat gyp about 8 months old she is started good and has been in the woods since she was 5 months is starting to hunt on her own some just needs alil more time to figure it all out bays tight but hasn't got rough with one yet -300
4 finished pit gyp catch dog fast and catches hard on the ear every time and will not let go have caught a lot of big hogs with her she is around 2 yrs old- 250
5 finished walker hound dog has cold nose has winded me a few after he sees the hog he will kinda open up have caught a lot of hags with him--450
6 finished rcd or lead in catch dog pit she is the real deal fast and in shape I have caught some big hogs with this dog she is a little 30 lb gyp but has the biggest heart I have ever seen -500
You can tx 979-224-3313 for more info and pics or email craig.ray10@gmail.com will discount some on package deals!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: