September 20, 2024, 04:36:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponder  (Read 555 times)
KevinN
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2012, 05:55:03 pm »

There are very few perfect people in the world. If you are one of the perfect ones then you can stop reading now.
There are times when life gets to moving so fast you can miss it if your not carefull. I want to remind everyone, especially the younger boys to slow down and take a breath.
Tell your momma you love her and give her a hug. Tell your pa you appreciate him for everything he's done for you. I know some of us may have been raised by someone other than our parents. Make sure they know how you feel about them.
Take the time to visit with your grandparents or the oldest person in your life. Not just a quick visit. Actually sit down and talk with them, but more importantly LISTEN to what they have to say. They are our best link to the past and can help us keep from making mistakes In the future.
Take a look at your priorities. Make sure they are in the right order. It's easier to make changes now, while your young than it will be later. Make it a habit to tell the ones closest to you that you love them, every day.
Make that young wife the center piece of your devotion. Hunting dogs, even good ones you can find quite often. A good girl by your side is a different story.

"Let's talk some philosophy"
country man 563
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 06:09:48 pm »

i very much agree!!!!
JRyanS
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 07:45:16 pm »

I went ahead and read past the 1st sentence anyway for entertainment but good post.  Grin
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 08:06:45 pm »

Amen brother

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
reatj81
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 08:14:49 pm »

God 1st
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 09:10:59 pm »

I had to stop reading at the first sentence. But being perfect I know what you were going to say and agree Grin If my dada could talk without a beer in hos hand maybe I could learn something useful. I wish my wife would stop expecting me to be perfect. But that said remember the Bible say to give thanks to the Lord in everything. When your wife makes you mad start thinking about why you are thankful for her. Yes you can start with that. So many times with everything we get caught up in what makes us mad. What a waste of time.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
hillbilly
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 03:11:39 am »

amen

Lets go we burning daylight
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: