October 23, 2024, 04:39:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Blood Lacy pups for sale--REVISED AD  (Read 577 times)
bigrackHack
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2012, 12:14:04 pm »

The gyp sold, but I still have pups available.  I've had a lot of calls but travel distance is a hindrance for buyers due to my location.  If I get enough pups sold down south, I am willing to transport pups to a meeting place that will be convenient to all parties involved.  Call or text the number below.  I can't brag enough on these dogs.

Born 8/28/2012.  Sire is National Lacy Dog Association registered, used as a blood tracking dog, but also hunts hogs, is silent on track and will bay hogs of all sizes on his own.  Also trees bobcats and coons.  He's the best all-around dog I've owned.  Dam is not yet registered but is eligible.  She's silent on track and will bay.  She works almost like a Border Collie on game, carrying her front end low and giving 'the stare'.  Sire is medium-large for a Lacy, dam is medium-small.  

These pups are healthy, active and in to everything.  I've handled them every day since they were born and they are well socialized with other dogs.  There isn't a bad or timid pup in the lot.  They've been on a high-protein, solid food diet since 4 weeks.  They've had first shots and been wormed.  

5 males, 3 females available.  $200 each.  Located in Childress, TX.  Text or call 940-585-7898 or email kevin_hackler@yahoo.com

As you can imagine, pups are difficult to take photographs of, but here are a few pics:

Sire:  

Also for sale, one female pup from a litter born 6/21/12.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 10:02:00 am by bigrackHack » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: